Friday, March 12, 2010

Impatience

As I have stated previously I am a rather impatient person. I hate waiting for anything or anyone and I want what I want when and how I want it.

In a nutshell I am greedy and selfish.

If you arrive at our agreed playspace one moment late prepare to meet my wrath. Oh I am a "nice" girl generally speaking but I take my play very seriously. HAH!

I have had a girl recently show up late. We had prenegotiated for a knife, removal of clothing, bondage (my choice or rope or silken scarves) several sharp items that she reluctantly consented to. Claws, wartenburg wheel, a glove covered in a rather sharp abrasive rubber pad. A paddle, clothespins and crops.

By the time she arrived my candles had burnt rather low. The lighting now seemed sinister and the mood was definitely altered.

"Strip" was my terse command.

Her attempt at a strip tease was observed but not responded to other than to cause me to arch one brow at her.

"Kneel" my next order, this time she picked up on the tension in my voice.

I walked slowly around her shivering, prone form. I had placed a hand on the back of her neck and pushed her forward until her nose was pressed into the carpet. She had whimpered softly at the stern touch of my hand.

"Girl, you will now take two strokes of my paddle for every minute you were late. How many minutes were you late?"

I can hear her reply of "15 minutes."

"No darling, you were 24 minutes late, how many strokes of my paddle will you receive tonight?"

She knows the answer and tells me it will be 48. I can tell she is excited I can hear her smile even if she is face down. She will not be smiling when she leaves, this is punishment even if it doesn't feel like it yet.

I kneel next to her lovely round ass and trace my fingernails lightly over the pale skin. She is unmarked. This will change.

I raise my paddle and tell her to count. I do not temper my first blows, they are hard and fall on her in deep resounding smacks. She is counting and I can not hear her, I smile a twisted evil grin, I am enjoying myself despite being disappointed at her disrespect.

"Darling if I can not hear you counting then you are not counting at all, lets begin again, shall we?"

She protests somewhat weakly until my smacks begin again. Then her head comes up and she calls each slap of my paddle against her cheeks out loudly. She reaches 15 before I stop again and set my paddle down. Resting my cool fingers against her flaming cheeks.

"Dear girl, how can I take your counting seriously. Do you not understand your job? You must count each slap to each cheek in a running tally. Four left, three right. That way I keep your cheeks evenly reddened. So it is 48 slaps per cheek and you have already counted to 15. Darling this will never do. Start again now and count the paddle per cheek."

She is groaning and I can feel protests welling within her. But she has consented and if she wants to play, she must obey or use her safeword and go home very unhappy indeed.

I hear her reply of "Yes my Goddess" and I resume the punishment.

Now I am striking her ass in staccato beats, two on one cheek then three on the other, then back again. She is struggling to keep a tally and I am laughing as I change tempo again and strike both cheeks at once repeatedly. She is in tears now as she tries to concentrate on counting and ends up very confused and muddled.

Her tears only push me further and the smacks of my paddle grow harder and deeper, the colour of her ass going from red to a darker more sinister colour that is nearly indigo. She is sobbing now and has lost count again.

I set my paddle aside and rub my palm slowly over each cheek. Squeezing her hot skin in my hand and scratching her lightly with my nails.

I lift her tear stained face so she is looking up into my face. She can see I am not impressed with her crying or her failure to count.

"Perhaps we ought to try something else darling since you seem incapable of counting your paddling."

She winces and shakes her head. "Please Goddess, I will do better this time."

I admire her tenacity at wanting to please me and tell her get ready.

The paddle strikes are no less harsh and I vary tempo and speed. She counts like a trooper and somehow that darling girl manages to count 48 strokes, per cheek.

Pleased to no end, I rub her raw bottom gently and slide my hands over her quivering thighs. Slipping my fingers between her legs and feeling her hot wetness, I laugh.

"How many orgasms did your paddling give you, little one?"

She smiles up at me through tears, "I am not THAT talented at counting!"

I laugh and push her onto her back laying on top of her and licking at her tears cat-like.

"Naughty girl, don't be late again or I will cancel play all together. Now let's have some fun!" I smile at her and kiss her lips hard.

She is so responsive I feel her pressing up into me as I pinch her nipple cruelly in my fingernails.

It will be a very long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment