Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sleepless

I am unable to sleep. Uncomfortable because of healing from my scene. Experiencing a drop. And fantasizing about what I want to do to someone.

I have rolls of vetwrap in my bag and I know a bondage slut who would love them.

I envision having her caught in my web, delectable morsel. Her mewling noises as I run my hands over her soft warm skin.

A pinch here, a slap there, some tickles... And wooden skewers to scratch and give stingy slaps with.

Pause for a kiss and then rub her all over with the softest silk before cutting her loose.

I love to tease I think it is the best torment of all.

No wonder I can't sleep.


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment