Monday, March 22, 2010

Heavy Bottom

I have attempted to explain the level of pain I enjoy by describing myself as a pain slut or heavy bottom. A picture is worth a thousand words.

On Saturday I scened at a local club with an old friend who I freqently refer to as Daddy and a newer friend who I invited into our scene as he wanted to learn flogging.

I had an excellent time, at one point calling out "GREEN GREEN" over and over, and at others giggling madly, screaming, moaning and begging for more. I had to yellow twice for positioning issues which we amended quickly. The scene was cut short when in my thrashing and wiggling and dancing (I rarely consent to bondage) I hit my lip on the cross and it pulled me slightly out of sync. Concern for a bruise on my face distracted me to the point where the next strikes were intense and pushed me over the top. I would have scened longer and harder otherwise.

I have no concept of time in scenes I do not know how long we played. I know that at the end I was flying, and having two Dominant men Top me was both intense and erotic. I was thrilled with the attention and did my best to behave myself and not Top from the bottom or dance away to much. The sensations through out the play were amazing, at the end one cleaned up the equipment and the other cuddled me in a blanket.

Bottoming makes me restless, it was not long before I was up and moving, dressing and wiping down equipment. I stumbled around a lot and decided not to put the four inch heels back on. I do not require a large amount of aftercare and I wandered around the club and socialized. Giving and receiving hugs, a few people commenting on my scene. I laughed and flirted. Showing off my marks to a few people.

I have taken pictures today (two full days after) I believe the bruises are nearly fully coloured. I have been trying to think of everything used on me and what all the marks are from.

The fading bruises on my breasts and shoulders and bite marks from previous play (I think they were from Thursday) The rest of the marks on my breasts would be floggers, quirts, canes, crops and slaps.



My ass is marked by, paddles, crops, canes, floggers, a bat, a large thick inflexible cane made of this clear acrylic that was about an inch and a half in diameter (omg I want one of those toys) oh! hands, quirt, and my "OH SHIT" toy that is a metal cable encased in plastic tubing and looped in a handle. I honestly don't know what else! I know I had fun and between the two Tops and the two toy bags I was one very happy girl.



Enjoy the photos, I hope this is an adequate definition of what pain slut or heavy bottom can translate to for me.

1 comment:

  1. So the census is in the scene was two hours long (it felt so much shorter).

    Also for the curious who asked about my puffy lips showing in this picture, no my vulva was not really involved in the play. A couple strokes of the flogger and maybe a spank. But genital play was not negotiated and therefore did not happen.

    ReplyDelete