Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy

I suffer from SAD. I hate admitting it. As a child growing up on the prairies I would get cabin fever during the ultra cold months. I was the child that was always outside in the sunshine and the dirt. As an adult living in BC the gloom of rain and clouds for continous days can really get me down. Any sunshine will find me out in nature, no matter how cold or muddy it is. This story is entirely a work of my imagination and it makes me very happy to imagine such things.

It is hot and dry the kind of dry heat that drys the perspiration off your body before it truly has a chance to form.

I am dressed in a sheer white sundress. Nothing underneath, it is entirely to warm to have anything else against my skin. My hair is tickling my bare arms as it swings like a tail, all tied up in a high pony. Water is on my mind and something more, my thirst is nearly primal. Wetness between my legs let's me know my body is very ready.

I stop at a vendor selling cold bottles of water. The moisture forms in tiny beads before the dry air whisks it away. I buy two bottles and meander on. My feet feel dry and dusty, I wiggle my toes anxious to be free of my sandals. Little bondage chambers trying to restrict my freedom. I grin thinking of the comparison.

Holding the bottles close against me the cool cylinders fresh and clean next to my hot torso. I wander off the path and into a field of wild grasses, I am quickly to my waist in the verdance that is sweet prairie. A meadowlark sings off in the distance and I can hear the small sounds of grasshoppers and midges.

I find a gloriously lush patch where the grass grows bright green still fed by an underground stream and sit down tugging straps and freeing my feet. Wiggling my toes in the grasses, it is cool underneath.

I spread my legs wide and warm air pours over my legs, lapping at my moist labia.

I am thirsty as I had noticed earlier. I open one bottle and pour the bright cold liquid down my parched throat. Immediately refreshed but still hot I dampen the front of my sundress by pouring cold dribbles over my shoulders. Moaning at the pleasure of feeling cooled while the warm sun quickly heats me up again.

Mmm delicious.

I grab the full bottle and press it against my throat, revelling as my nipples harden and goosepimples form.

Erotic, that sensation. I slide the bottle lower and rub eager nipples to the cold side. Oh yes this is simply decadent!

I lift my sundress and rub the bottle all over my thighs. Noting the bumps that rise and fall at the chill touch. My toes wiggle and I squirm as it comes in contact with my hot inner thighs. Pressing it to my swollen lips and gasping at the glaring spark of arousal.

Wiggling deeper into the grasses and hiding myself as I slide the bottle over my labia and press hard so it touches my hardening clit. I sigh as my arousal rises rubbing the now slippery bottle in my moist crack. Cold hitting my clit and causing shivery tingles as I rub the ridge of the bottle up and down my greedy slit.

Groaning as my pleasure mounts and the blush of orgasm blooms across my chest. Back arched, breasts straining as my climax overtakes me and I tumble back into my impromptu love nest.

Giggling as my vision clears and I tug my dress back down. Languid I roll onto my tummy and rub the bottle clean in the grass.

The sounds of the meadow come drifting back and I hear the heat buzzing around me. Afternoon delight in the hot summer sun. A perfect way to enjoy a tall cool drink.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment