Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Massage

We are sitting on the couch with my head on his shoulder and my back is throbbing in pain. I mention this and he starts rubbing it. This serves only to annoy me that he can't really get to the sore spots.

"If I get naked will you give me a massage?" His reply is a yes and I go to my room and change into a warm fuzzy robe.

We cuddle on the couch for a few more minutes, sort of watching TV but mostly just snuggling into each other.

Impatience sets in and I rise and take his hand to pull him up. He sits and looks up at me, amused. Oh yes, he is a Dom, do it right girl.

"Please?" I tug his hand again.

He gets up and follows me to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed wearing only my pink lace panties. My feet under the covers and my arms tucked under me. (the room feels chilly)

He sits beside me and starts massaging my shoulders and down my spine. I sigh in happiness and relax. It is not often I have this special treat so I am going to enjoy it.

His hands are strong and I have to ask him not to press quite so hard on my lower back. Old injuries tend to make the area around my tail bone very sensitive. He takes his time to find each sore spot and rub each one until they are relaxing and no longer hurting. He is pressing the tender nerve spaces along my spine at the base of my back tenderly and I am blissing out as the sensations ooze through the surrounding muscles and leave me like a rag doll.

His hand slipps between my legs and cups my mound, commenting on the heat and joking that maybe this is why I am always cold, because all the heat resides in my sex. I giggle about that while he squeezes me through my panties and then rubs my bum. I adore having my bum rubbed and arch my back.

His lips are kissing my shoulder. I moan softly and move my hair to give him access to the back of my neck. He tongue darts out and wets the nape of my neck and he blows gently. So sexy, I squirm a bit and he kisses the back of my neck and along my spine. Little soft nibbles follow and I am drowning in a sea of ecstasy.

His mouth on my shoulder again, I lean back and twist and kiss his lips softly. Our tongues dance and tease. He places soft little kisses all over my lips and I squirm around so that I can touch him.

He is still fully clothed, I have no patience with this, I need to feel his skin. I tug his belt loose and pull his jeans open. My hand rubs over his belly and slips inside his boxers to grasp his hardening cock. Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying the massage! I comment that he is wearing entirely to much clothing. He stands up to remove his pants and I pull his shirt over his head. Delicious.

He pulls my panties off, I am on my back now and the massage and kisses continue. My breasts rubbed and nuzzled, he kisses down my belly. I sigh softly and then tense as he kisses and nuzzles my inner thighs. This is a very sensitive spot and I never allow play in this area, he knows this and has been gently teasing me for a few days. His mouth stays soft and tender against my thigh so I relax and enjoy the sparks of pleasure that radiate. His hand is rubbing my mons and his kisses follow. Tongue darting out again to lick my clit once, twice, and move away.

I am nearly lost in the glow of desire sweeping through me, yet I am so relaxed from my massage that I am laying somewhat still. I feel strange and floaty like I do after a long hard scene.

He is kissing me and I am sucking at his lips and tongue. My hands are caressing his back and butt. I need him inside me.

He slides his fingers in the slick wetness of my pussy, smearing my juice up my slit and swirling it around my swollen clit. I moan and press up against him, my nipples tingling. His fingers slip inside my greedy clenching hole and I feel him rubbing my g-spot.

I whisper,"Yes! there ohhh that perfect, your rubbing my g-spot."

I feel orgasm slowly building, I hold back, wanting to savor the moment. Telling him how close I am and that I don't want to cum yet.

His fingers withdraw and I feel myself pinned under him as he kisses me, his lips are more insistent now, and I feel his Dominance pouring into me, like liquid fire it blazes through me. I whimper against his lips and beg for more.

"Please what?" He asks me, and this time I have no answer for him, only saying "more."

He shifts and I can reach his phallus, I grip it in my hand and pump slowly. Yes, I want this.

He is inside me then, his cock filling and stretching me. I am trembling from the effort to hold back and in two strokes I am squirting. He shushes me as I get loud and start groaning and telling him I am cumming. Silly girl, he can feel you squirting, it's all over him!

My orgasm is intense and my body quivers as he continues fucking me, the next orgasm right behind it. I cum again and tell him I am cumming. He smiles and kisses me and I consumed by blazing passion. His shaft the torch that is searing me from the inside out. I loose myself in the raging heat of lust roaring inside me, spilling it into him. Orgasms are wildfire burning through me, leaving no part of me untouched by flame.

He withdraws and turns me over, I feel him enter me from behind and his throbbing thrusting cock continues inflaming me.

I am pushing back into him and gasping, he is riding me hard now and I feel him tense as he cums. I whimper and wiggle against him. He slips free of me and his fingers rub my pussy gently. I sigh and relax and turn so I am laying on my side. The flames slowly returning to hot embers, glowing warm deep inside me.

He lays down beside me. I pull him into my arms and kiss his forehead gently. He is so very quiet... I catch his eye and he smiles at me. I kiss his smile.

Tenderness can be very sweet. Thank you, for this wonderful treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment