Monday, March 22, 2010

The Gigglepuss

I had explained the scene to her and what I was going to do. We discussed the play extensively as it is something she would like to be able to duplicate. A long discussion about the type of wax to be used and rules that are important to remember.

She listened and asked questions, I could tell she was cautious but curious and very much wanting to learn how. I explained that any play comes with risks and while I could never go so far as to declare with absolute certainty that I will not burn her, I could reassure her by saying the only person I had ever burned was myself. I also explained that I would test the heat of the wax on myself at a much closer drip point that what I would drip on her. She understood, and consented to the risk.

I instruct her to disrobe while I light candles and strip down to just my thong.

I have her lay down on the sheet that I am using as a drop cloth and stand over her, candle in my hand. I drip some wax on my inner forearm and the wax is only medium warm. We are ready to begin.

I look down at her and splash the first few drips on her belly. This action is greeted by a startled "OH!" promptly followed by a little wiggle and a moan of pleasure. I laugh, someone likes wax!

Grinning as my playful Top rises to the occasion and I start dancing to the music and dripping wax all over her tummy and thighs. I see her wiggle and she makes mewling noises. I encourage her squirming, telling her it gives me more targets. She begins to giggle.

I have to admit my absolute delight as her laughter fills the room. I adore gigglers and it appears I have a gigglepuss on my hands.

In the zone now I scoop up some cold water as I tell her to close her eyes. She gasps as and giggles as I sprinkle the cold drops on her, followed by more wax. Her eyes flutter open and she states her surprise at not being able to tell the difference.

I kneel beside her and lower the candle, I have dripped it less than six inches from my skin and it is not hot enough to burn. I hold the candle at the full height of my outstretched arm, drizzling her with wax.

Her eyes are open and wide and I bring the wax lower and suddenly she calls yellow.

I set the candle down, reconnecting with her and blowing over the wax, she says a spot on her side was to hot. I look closely and there is only cooled wax. Touching each spot and wiggling them a bit, no protests. I drizzle some cool water on her and she indicates she is ok to continue.

Picking up the candle again, I drizzle wax on my arm and thigh to ensure temperature is ok.

Dripping the wax on her tummy and thighs and breasts, she is giggling madly now and her eyes are closed as she laughs and squirms. I tell her to open her eyes so she can see how close the candle is to her, about twelve inches away and she gasps in surprise.

Knowing how much of a mind fuck it is as she giggles again I tell her she has to count the drips backwards and I am going to move closer with every drip.

I move my arm higher so I am about two and a half feet away and tell her to count backwards from ten. The drips begin to fall and she counts them quickly as the candle moves closer. I laugh, the wax is now a foot away. We start again This time I am two feet away and tell her to count back from twenty, she protests and I tell her, ok fifteen. So fifteen it is and the candle moves very close by the time she gasps out "one".

I tell her we will do it one more time, this round the candle will start at a foot and half away. She gasps and counts the drips to fast, I am laughing and stop dripping. Scolding her for counting phantom drips, telling her I am counting too.

I am spilling the wax over on to my thigh as I laugh at her and she tries to convince me she was counting right. Her eyes wide and her head shaking back and forth in protest.

We start again, my hand about sixteen inches from her tummy, this time she counts the drips right and she is giggling and gasping when she calls out the last digit. I have ended about four inches from the puddle of hardened wax on her tummy.

I set the candle down and she comments about needing a picture. I set up for the pictures and snap a few quickly.



Setting the camera back down I sit beside her and start rubbing and scrubbing the wax off. She is helping to pick the wax off and she has a sweet smile on her face. I kiss her lips, and then each pretty pink nipple.

Giggly girls get me every time. Next time I will make sure and negotiate for more than kisses and wax!

No comments:

Post a Comment