Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bad Toy

I have been working on a scene with my toy for almost a week. Events made it impossible to play this way with him. Time, life, work, family, commitments to others kept getting in the way.

I lack patience, anyone who sees me in a scene knows whether I top or bottom I am active. I am moving, I am participating and vocal.

It comes from my impatience that I do not consent to intricate rope bondage scenes or scenes where I am required to be still or quiet. It doesn't appeal to me.

Waiting worries away at my patience.

I had to wait.

And wait..

And wait some more..

Until at last he had a measley two hours of time. Frustration set in. Anger tore through me relentlessly. 2 hours is not enough time to scene. Not enough time for much.

I won't scene when I am angry, but I will have sex. I tell him I will pick him up and he can eat my pussy for two hours "Yes Goddess"

I brought him over, in the car I tell him I didn't shave and he gets to spend the next two hours rubbing his tongue on my stubbly pussy. He carried my small scene bag in from the car. He stood there looking at me expectantly.

"No you can't kiss me. No you can't touch me. Take off your clothes." While he undresses I lay my new toys out on the table. He is making flattering comments about my outfit. I am ignoring him.

I am angry. "See these toys? I am not using a single one on you!"

I take him to the bedroom. I take off my clothes, I make him lay down. His dick is rock hard. I ignore it and straddle his face.

I make him lick and suck my pussy until I have cum. Climb off, lean over, suck his cock into my mouth and bite him. He is groaning. "Please goddess"

I tell him he is not allowed to cum. I climb onboard his dick and start fucking him. I am squirting all over his cock in about ten strokes. And soon again after. I lean forward and kiss him hard and then shove my nipple in his mouth.

I pull away and lay back. "Clean my pussy" He is quick to obey, damn he is good with his tongue. He is slurping and sucking all the juices off my thighs and pussy and ass. His tongue finds my clit and I tell him to bite it. He bites it and starts to move away,"I never said you could stop" His mouth is back. I cum twice more before I let him lay down beside me.

I tell him I am going to torment him, I grab his cock and press my finger against his pee-hole. Wiggling it so it presses inside, I tell him how I am going to carve ginger into a narrow sound and slide it into his dick. It will burn and he will beg me to stop. But before I start he will beg me to do it.

He is laughing and squirming and asking how I will convince him to beg for it. I reach up and grab his nipple in my fingernails and pinch hard. He is moaning and wants to defend his poor nipple but he promised before the two hours started that they are mine. I tell him, "figging your cock, or making your nipples bleed are your choices" He laughs and I know tomorrow I will have the ginger ready.

I swat his ass and roll him back over so I can suck his cock and balls. I lay back and tell him to fuck me.

He is fucking me and biting my nipples and begging to cum. I squirt on him again and tell him to get off me.

I grab his hand and lead him into the shower, showing him the grab bars so he doesn't slip. He wants to fuck so bad, he is sliding his cock between my lips and begging.

I bend over so he can fuck me and he is begging to cum as his balls against me and he buries himself deep. "NO"

He is groaning and I have pushed him against the cool back wall. I bend over and suck his cock into my mouth, sucking hard and biting but not stroking. His hands are in my hair and he is fucking my face and I pull away and slap him.

"NO"

I turn off the shower and hand him a towel so he can dry me off, once I am dry I hand him another towel so he can dry himself off. Direct him to dress.

I come out to the living room with my strap on. He wants me to fuck him so badly. I show him how it looks. He comes in close and rubs my cock in his hand. "Yes I can feel that on my clit" He smiles and kisses me. I take it off and get dressed.

Drive him to his meeting, telling him as we go that I will message him everytime I cum and he will not cum until the next time he sees me. And he best be doing a whole lot of begging or he won't cum then.

We will see how he does...

1 comment: