Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spicy

I know I shouldn't do it but I simply can't resist.

I love to flirt. It is one of my favorite things in the entire world.

I am an elevator flirter. I think people who stand and stare at the
lighted numbers are bored and need some spice in their life. So I
flirt with them.

It does not matter if they are male or female I will toss my hair back
look them in the eye and offer some bit of flirty chit chat.

It always amazes me the different responses. Some openly flirt back,
and I have been known to get numbers that way! Some laugh it off. Some
mention they are married (I wasn't THAT flirty) and some do the
unthinkable and ignore me.

I hate being ignored. It riles me and I have been known to call out
after them with a huge smiles on my face "have a LOVELY day"

I have to be careful in enclosed spaces too. My sex drive is quite
high and I find myself fantasizing about being trapped with a few men
and them having their ways with me.

Whew! I must go back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment