Sunday, November 15, 2009

Predator

I had tied him to the pillar by his wrists. He was blindfolded. I had spent some time flogging him, using crops and canes and spanking with my bare hands. I put nipple clamps on him (he hates them). And I wanted better access to the front of his body.

I untied one hand and had him step to the side. One hand remained tied to the pillar with a silk scarf. Blindfold still on.

I start spanking him and he is covering his ass with his hand. I blow him until he is hard an tie his free wrist to his dick. Thinking... If he jerks he will pull his cock.

Silk scarves don't hold well on a straight hard surface. A few whacks of his bum with my bare hand and he has pulled his hand free.

He is no longer attempting to protect himself.

Now he is attempting to catch me.

He is blindfolded, but I am breathing hard and he can hear my footsteps. He has caught me twice now and I have managed to wiggle free.

I turn up the music.

It works for a few minutes. I am able to get a couple good swats and pinches in before he grabs me by my wrists and traps me between his bound hand and the pillar. His free hand is groping me.

I am becoming prey.

He pushes me over and shoves his dick in my ass and I scream. No warm up, no lube, I'm in pain.

I tear away and fight free calling him a bastard and crouching down by the pillar. He is sorry I can see it. I am crouching and trying to still the pain receptors that are firing in my ass. Ow.... I swat at him, somehow the blindfold has come off. Did I take it off him? I am swatting at him again and dodging out of the way. He is grunting and growling. He is apologizing and asking if I am ok.

I swat him a few more times and call him names. I'm sore but ok, no damage has been caused.

Now he is free of the pillar and coming at me. Pinning me to the pillar and kissing me hard. I bite at his lips and struggle and squirm. He is growling and his strength is overwhelming. I bit at his shoulders and arms, anything to try and free myself.

He is biting my neck and growling like the savage beast that he is. I feel the first twinge of fear. It makes me hot. I push back and tell him to get on the floor.

I am fucking him and cumming all over his cock. I climb off suck him for a minute and then start to move away.

He has caught me again in an instant. There is no getting away from him. If he wants me he will have me.

I am shuddering in desire.

I am struggling to break free and he has picked me up and thrown me to the floor in an instant. I did not fall hard, I remember my amazement at that. He is on top of me, inside me, surrounding me. I am struggling to get away, sliding backwards away from him. Biting anywhere I can, my fingernails are raking and digging into him.

He starts hurting me. Biting nipples and breasts. I don't remember how I got there but I am backed against the chaise and he has an abrasive glove on and is squeezing my tits. My nipples pinched in that claw like glove.

I am screaming and begging... I want more but it is to much already. His hands scrapes down my tummy and I writhe, in ecstasy and agony. His hand grips my pussy and grinds the lips in that sharp scratchy glove.

I am cumming all over the glove.

It is running down my thighs in a flood. He takes the glove away and comments on the fluids I have given him. I am in tears, crying and gasping. So overcome by emotion.

In that moment he owns me.

Still gasping, still crying I have curled up in a crouching ball at his feet. A sense of worship washes over me. I want to show him how I feel and can't. I can't allow myself that vulnerability. I stuff it back inside and work on showing him my pleasure instead.

Worshipping his sex, shoving his cock in my throat and swallowing as he tells me how he wants to push that glove inside me. How he wants to tear me up inside.

I want it.. need it.. can't say yes. It's to intense, and to admit my depraved desires is a weakness I can't show.

He helps me rise and bends me over the chaise.

His hand is back in the glove.

He slides his hand over my ass and between my thighs. I am gasping and crying.. yes I think to myself, this is what I want.

His gloved hand is inside me. Sharp points scratching and tearing. I am squirting cum and it is dripping down to my ankles.

Humiliated and vulnerable, I shudder and cry as he teases me about the mess. I can't hide my desire from him.

We break for a drink of water. I get giggly and we have a water fight in the kitchen. A cold water fight. It is refreshing and pulls me back from that floaty weird sub space where he is my God and I live to serve him.

We towel off and crawl into bed.. He is cuddling me, and I am allowing him to (weird) he is suddenly tender and caring.

He starts talking about the glove and how he wants to fuck me with it again. I am begging him no, but secretly wanting it. He knows. He knows I am now craving for him to ruin me.

He gets up and get something out of his pants pocket. I have no idea what it is.

Cold steel is pressed again my back.

"NO!" I dare not move. Fear is shining bright in my eyes.

His blade is in his hand.

Terror is threatening, I look at him wild eyed and whimper. He is running the sharp edge over my body. It is not a smooth edge, it is scalloped which means sharp but also pointy, at more than just the tip. He is sliding the sharp edge so the points all drag.

I am nearing tears. He is holding my nipple captive between his thumb and the edge of his blade. I am begging him. Shaking and begging him not to cut off my nipple.

He moves away and I am hiding myself behind my arms. I don't want him to cut me and that knife is so sharp and the expression on his face is hungry, lustful and I need more.

I am a fear slut, this is my new revelation.

He tells me to lay back, be still and move my arms.

Black wings beat at the edge of my vision. My goddess is here and she is wrapping me in darkness. The cloud descends and I wander in the deep pit of desire.

He is telling me how he could pierce my nipple, he could cut it right off. I am whimpering and watching fearfully as his knife glides over me. Down my tummy those sharp points go, not hard enough to cut, only hard enough to scrape.

He is seated now between my legs, he has pulled them open and he is holding my clit at knife point. Talking about cutting it.

I am crying out no and begging him not to take my pleasure from me. The knife descends, he is holding my labia in his fingers and the sharp points are poking me. I am screaming and begging him not to cut me.

I feel the cold steel pressing inside me. I am shuddering and waves of pleasure mix with my fear. My hips rock and I cum on the now sheathed blade that he is fucking me with.

He pulls it from me and wipes the blade still sheathed against my thigh.

Blood.

I gasp in fear. I feel no pain but what has happened!

He tells me I am cut inside from the glove about an inch in. He slides back up beside me and holds me gently.

His knife has been put aside. His fingers are caressing my cheek. I am calming slowly, burying my face in his chest. Burrowing close to his warmth.

I am still shuddering, my vagina has begun to ache in a deep slow ache.

He tries to get me to talk to him.. I can not describe what has come over me. We cuddle and I drift back to the light.

His darkness has been only glimpsed, I yearn for more.

3 comments:

  1. hmm seems you forgot somethings.. but a good general idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. *trembling in desire*

    It is difficult to remember all the details when your brain switches into such a primal mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For one unaccustomed to being in that state perhaps.. for me it enhances the senses (as you witnessed) and my memory remains vivid.. like when prey whimpers and agrees to things then doesnt remember a few minutes later that she said those things...

    ReplyDelete