Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fucking my girl

She had been teasing me all night. And she had seen the picture of my blue dick and knew I was going to fuck her with it.

I cut her dress off, earlier I had laced her into it. I cut her gloves off too. I wanted to cut her panties off, I figured I bought them for her I should be able to cut them off her. She begged me not to so I relented.

I scratched, bit, shocked and slapped her, pulled out my crop and tapped her with it a few dozen times. Invited a mutual friend to flog her. Which she was delighted with, I kept a close eye on her and made sure she went as high as we could take her.

Then it was my turn to be victim to my dearest friends, my vampire gloves, and the violet wand. My friend was kind enough to flirt with me a bit with those items so I could get a bit high. We shocked a few people when he spanked me with the gloves on. Leaving bleeding prick marks on my ass.

I grabbed my girl and dragged her to a private room.

Strapped on blue, she put a rubber on me while I stuffed my bullet into another rubber and then with no more ceremony, laid her down and fucked her. I was on top of her and thrusting blue inside her. Squeezing her tits and licking and biting her nipples. She was cumming all over my cock and I was in absolute heaven.

Damn it was so hot and sexy. I totally get why guys love their dicks so much.

She rode me after I made her cum a few times. I held the vibe under her clit so everytime she pushed me deep she rubbed on the vibe. It was hot.

She sucked her cum off my cock and I informed her I could actually feel every stroke as if she was touching my clit. The base of the cock was resting on my pelvis but the vibrations were travelling. She thought that was hot and I let her play around with the sensations for a bit.

Then I bent her over a spanking bench and fucked her from behind. There was a mirrored closet beside us and I got to watch my dick fucking her. It was so sexy holding her hips and plowing my cock into her hole as hard and deep as I could. She kept coming and pushing my dick out of her as she clenched on it. I managed the trick of Holding it inside her once I figured out what she was doing.

She has such a sexy ass!

I swear the entire time I fucked her I was in orgasmic bliss. I never had an actual orgasm but I felt so good about giving her so much pleasure, there was no need for me to cum.

Sometimes the best pleasure I can receive is in knowing I am pleasing a lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment