Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lil' Sammy Mover

I have officially moved myself and my teenagers to a beautiful new
home. I am so thrilled at the turn my life has taken recently and I
find myself expressing thanks and gratitude.

It has been a difficult 18 months and being who I am I have done some
things to cope that I wouldn't normally do. It is good to feel like it
is coming to a close and that I can now proceed with putting my life
in order.

One of the things I love about me is my connection with the earth and
with people. I am a peace loving hippie at heart and it feels great to
shake off the fears and anger and embrace self love and tolerance.

During my move I had 4 people who were infinite in the volumes of help
they gave. 3 being my gorgeous children and the last being my
beautiful girl. I can not express enough thanks to these people. I
love them all and it feels so good to be loved by them.

Two more people helped me out. One was kind enough to take time from
her busy schedule and come help out in my kitchen. Her hard work and
patience are appreciated.

The last I could not have done without. His patience was golden and
his pausing to give me "daddy" hugs helped keep me from coming
unglued. From driving the truck to loading it and organizing unruly
teens into moving machines that worked. This man was my hero for the
day.

Thank you.

I wanted to add here that when we went to pick up the moving truck it
was thrilling to me to see my truck nicknamed "Lil' Sammy Mover" how
apt!

I will continue to be the domestic goddess that I excel at being now.
Happy and warm in my ne home.

Good chi, fill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment