Monday, November 23, 2009

The Bat

On Saturday I scened with a long time Dom friend at a public party. I haven't been in that space for quite some time as I have been busy with other endeavors.

Before I go to far let me state very clearly that none of our negotiation involved my genitals or anyone elses, and not once was my vulva touched. You will see my reason for clarifying this later.

I asked him to hurt me. I asked him to take me higher than I had ever been. I asked him to make me beg. I asked him to mark me.

I received everything I asked for.

Two and a half hours of him beating on me with flogger, canes, crops, quirts, a wartenburg wheel, vampire gloves and a bat.

Yes a bat.

A nerf foam covered bat. He declared after that he was striking me as hard as he could with everything he gave to me. I can still hear the "WHUMP WHUMP" of the bat hitting my ass.

He hit me so hard I was being moved from side to side.

He had a vampire glove on the entire time and kept stroking my beaten flesh with it. Adding tiny scratches and pokes with his carresses and squeezes.

Delicious.

We had company at the end of the scene. A lovely Domme who joined us and used flogger, and hands to beat me even higher into the rafters.

Blissed out on the joy that is endorphines she began attacking me with chopsticks.

Yes I did say chopsticks.

Oh my dear god I will fear chopsticks for the remainder of my life.

The scene ended with Mistress Evil Evil Evil Evil (my new name for her) flogging my back while the Dom flogged my tits with a horsehair flogger. My brain went on overload within five minutes and I begged for it to end.

I am a pain slut, and achieved orgasm three times while playing. It was incredible and the third was startling in the intensity of it. Each orgasm brought me to the brink of tears.

Ah such wonderful friends I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment