Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Collar

I kneel before him, nervous and afraid. All of this is brand new. His hand slides over my cool skin softly and I shake in fear and desire.

I want this. I want his ownership of me.

His hands brush my hair off my neck and I am crying as he fastens the collar around my neck. Overwhelmed.

I am his, I place my trust, my well being and desires in his capable hands.

He stands me up and has me place my hands on the table.

I feel a rush of air go past me. The next swing of his flogger strikes my back. The stinging falls make me cry out.

Tears are falling and I am wrapped fully in the depths of my submission as he takes pleasure in my pain. The release is incredible and I feel the presence of the Goddess there with me. She lends me strength and changes the pain into pleasure.

I am swaying now and reaching into his swing. The pain is gone and each strike transports me to a higher state of bliss... I fly into the brightest night, blossoming desire staining the darkness with vivid patches of bright.

I am in his arms and my sex, my wet and greedy sex is being filled and orgasms are ripping through me. I am gasping and my nipples are caught in tight clamps as I buck and writhe. Begging for it to end, pleading for it to continue always...

I resurface, my body is tired and aching. He is beside me, hand on my tummy.

I touch his face gently, yes he is real. I touch my throat and feel the collar.

Yes I am his.

No comments:

Post a Comment