Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bits and Bites

I keep the shredded clothing from this scene in my closet as a reminder.

I am bound only by my wrists. I can move and squirm, twist and sway. I am fully clothed. There is a table filled with knives only one meter away.

I barely breathe, terrified of moving.

His eyes are sparkling as he picks up the first blade and holds it next to my face. He has my undivided attention. His voice is low and rough as he asks if I should move and I say in a quiet trembling voice, no. He asks why and I glance furtively at the blade, "it's sharp", is my breathless reply.

He responds with a nod, and runs the sharp tip down my jawline. I struggle to hold still. My skin in goosebumps as he runs the knife down my throat.

His gaze is so intent and I am whirling in my head, spun anxiously out between excitement and terror.

He begins cutting my clothes off. Blade poking through and scratching my skin as he cuts a bit off. He cuts more and more clothing free, the bits falling to the floor around us like leaves scattering off a tree.

I am drifting an ocean of emotions crashing through me. It all so surreal, his blades drag across my skin and I shudder at the sting of my skin being scratched and red lines start appearing. The blades are incredibly sharp.

The black blade he picks up, strikes fear inside me and I feel as if my core being is encased in ice. I tremble as he states threats in a clear calm voice. Unnerving me more is that voice that is so calm paired with those glittering eyes.

Depraved kinky man, torturing poor innocent me. Nevermind that I consented to this... I giggle softly at the craziness of it all.

My clothing is hanging in tattered rags, he has not exhausted his collection of knives. I dare a glance at the table as he steps away for the next one. He has many more to go.

Disbelief sets in, I was crazy to agree to this. One slip and I could wind up dead, or missing a body part! I start panicing and freaking out. He notices immediately and he is there just as fast. Calming me, telling me to breathe. My breathing slows and I look in his eyes. I trust him. I am safe.. relatively speaking!

He picks up a new knife, and cuts the rest of my clothing off. Naked now except a pair of cuffs on my wrists that are attached to the frame with sisal rope.

He is cutting through my skin with those sharp blades. Not to the flesh, just the first few layers of skin. Just enough to bring blood to the surface. I am shaking and flying high on the endorphines rushing through me like insane drugs.

His hand is on the rope, stretching me taller. I am on tip toe.

His hand flashes down, blade swinging...

The rope parts and I cry out, stumbling as my freedom is re-gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment