Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bathtime

I am greeted at the door by my naked man. He takes my jacket and purse, squatting in front of me and removing my shoes. No words are said, he knows exactly what is needed.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom where steam is curling from the hot bubble bath he has drawn for me. I smile at him as he gently removes my clothing. He places them aside and gestures to the edge of the bath.

I step forward and stretch my arms high above my head, allowing tendrils of steam to play over my skin. He has taken up my hair brush and is smoothing the gentle waves of my hair. Coiling it and pinning it on top of my head and out of the way. Inhaling the lovely scent of lavender and vanilla.

His hand grazes down my back softly, his carress a soft reminder of his caring for me. He offers his arm and assists me into the bath.

I stretch out and enjoy the delicious hot water embracing me. My toes peeking out from the foam of the bubbles, only my shoulders, neck and head exposed. I sigh in contentment and close my eyes.

He kneels beside the tub and waits for me to indicate that I am ready.

I open my eyes and smile at him. He picks up a fluffy washcloth and dips it in the water.

I close my eyes again as he gently washes my face, his hand gliding the wet cloth down to my throat and rubbing across to my shoulders.

Relaxed now, I allow him to raise my arm in one hand and wash it gently with the other. His hand lowers my arm and raises the other. Ah! It is such decadence in allowing him to care for me in this intimate space.

His hands slide under the water and he carresses my breasts as he rubs them with his cloth. Down my tummy and over my hips, he lifts my legs one at a time and washes them, wiggling the cloth between each of my toes. I am blissed out, floating in this ecstasy of tenderness. His hand strokes the bottom of each foot gently and I feel the last bit of tension dissolve from my body.

His hands slide back up between my thighs, opening my legs to wash my vulva gently. He is infinitely pleasing in his regard for my comfort, as his fingers gently part the folds and the warm water soothes.

I sit up and his hands are washing my back and shoulders, here his touch is firmer, nearly a massaging carress. I curl my arms around my legs and rest my chin on my knees.

"MMMMMM" is the first sound made since my arrival and it signals that he may speak.

"Goddess is pleased?"

"Yes" my response simple as I relax my thoughts at his touch.

I rise up out of the tub and step on the plush towel where he kneeled moments before. In his hands is a large warm bath sheet. He pats me dry gently, wrapping me in the warmth.

He has lotion now and is warming it in his hands before rubbing me all over with it.

MMMmmmm heaven... How rarely do I allow myself such sweet indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment