Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anal slut

Ok so I am blushing like crazy and It has taken me almost 20 minutes to decide to press "PUBLISH" I am very shy about this....can't believe I am publishing this............


It has been years since I have had anal sex. As in.. 6 years. I am thinking back to the last person to fuck my ass and it was my former Dom. We were together about a year and a half and he stuck his dick in my ass probably 75% of the time. I liked it and would even beg him for it. I never had to beg long.

I am now cautious to explore anal sex again. As much as I want to, and I remember enjoying the sensation I am finding myself fearful as well. I have had fingers and toys in my ass but not a cock. It would require someone with a lot of control and a whole lot of patience.

So this former anal slut, and now anal "near virgin" would like to find a willing and capable volunteer to help me explore this. I may call it quits at first poke, no garantees, but I do want to try. I know we will have fun whether we are successful or not lol, life is way to short to deny myself of fun.

Please do not be offended if you contact me in regards to this and I decline your offer, I will need to have a somewhat established trust basis with whoever I end up picking. This is provided I have offers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment