Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Waiting Game

Denial is such a lovely word.

I cum at the drop of a hat. Pretty much if you look at me the right way I am cumming. I have had interesting orgasms at interesting times. To say I am multi-orgasmic is an understatement.. unfortunately this also makes me insatiable. I actually went to my doctor once and begged him to help me turn my cum switch off. When I explained HOW orgasmic I was he didn't really believe me. I wasn't about to show him so I let it drop. Pap smears became unbelievably embarrassing. Especially considering it only served to remind me of my first Dom, he loved playing doctor.

So.. why is this relevant.. oh yes! The waiting game. MMMM one of my favorite things is to be made to wait. Waiting to cum is nearly excrutiating for me. It is delightful, and serves to satisfy a deeper hunger. It satisfies a need to surrender control. And allows me to have the believe someone else can control something that is simply beyond my own control.

In short, it's hot.

Pin me underneath you and deny me orgasm, fuck me and feel my pussy clenching around you. I can feel my g-spot swelling inside me. Filling with fluid, and building until it is nearly painful. I will beg you and you will tell me no and even stop fucking me as I teeter right on the edge. Feel me squirm under you, hips pumping, struggling to slide against you. Slide out so only the head of your dick is inside me, I will reach down and grab your cock and try to pull you to me. I am greedy and have no control of my desire. I want you NOW, and I want to cum.

Slide inside me again, push my hand away so I can't rub my clit. It is swollen too and throbbing. I can feel it rubbing against you, fuck me PLEASE. I want to squirt my girl juice on you. I want the ecstasy of orgasm to roll over me.

No, not yet, Your hands are pinning me flat, I was so eager to fuck you that my bra and panties are still on. I crave your teeth on my nipples. I want you to bite me.. anywhere, the pain is another release, and this is given to me. Cruel nips on my neck and shoulders, my breast. I am writhing and begging "oh please! please! I NEED to cum" Your growl in my ear as you fuck me hard now, I struggle to hold myself back now, trembling with the intensity of my need.

Begging and whimpering, "yes cum" two or three more stroke of your dick and I am squirting, my body shaking uncontrollably. Spasms ripping through me and I arch my back and hump mindlessly. I am a wild creature bent on release, on satisfying my desire. Sparkles touching nerve endings as my orgasm sets off waves of pleasure. I don't know how many times I squirt but you are still fucking me and I am lost inside the echos of ecstasy.

Do it again please, is my new plea.. I want more.. control me.. punish me.. use me.. twist my desire to your needs.

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. That's really really hot. Made me hard as a rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM thank you sharing that I gave you the gift of wood. I hope you used it wisely :)

    ReplyDelete