Thursday, September 17, 2009

Understanding beauty

Cinnamon scented girl, with flame red hair and eyes that sparkled with lust. Sadly my memory is flawed, were her eyes green or brown? It makes no difference.
"Kiss me." I said it to her twice and the second time she consented. Her sweet, soft lips, so full, dripped her passion into my mouth. I crave her, like a starving addict craves heroin. She intoxicates me, this overwhelmingly gorgeous creation from the heavens.

I touch her hair, so soft, inhaling her essence. Drunk on my lust for her, I press closer, it is intolerable to have clothing between us. Removing her garments, kissing that ultra fair skin as it is bared. So lightly, teasing her, reveling in pleasing her, in making her squirm.

She is glowing, her desire making her shine. I am pulling my clothes off and she is helping. We must be naked together. At last, freed of our social bondage, naked and carressing each other.

I was amazed by her body. Intriqued by the scent and feel of her skin. The taste of her as I licked her pale pink nipple.

My hands are wandering lower as I kneel and slide fingers between her legs. I glance up into her eyes and move forward kissing her mound. I hear her groan and feel her press against my lips. My tongue licks over her soft smooth lips. Questing my lips pressed to her labia, tongue finding her clit and licking it lightly.

She tires of my teasing and her hands tangle in my hair, tugging a handful and making me gush with girl juice. She presses my mouth harder into her and I slurp and suck and rub my tongue hard. Sliding a finger inside her and sucking her swelling clit.

She cries out in pleasure as she cums and my reward is to taste her. She pushes me back against the floor and kneels between my legs, she bends to kiss the inside of my thighs and nibbles her way to my labia. I am squirming and trying to get away, my lust sated by knowing I pleased her.

She crawls on top of me, pinning me down as she nips and licks my pussy, I am squirming and  crying out as I cum. I was right on the edge and she pushed me over quickly.

I can smell her again and I start begging softly, "Please, oh please!"

She doesn't understand what I want so I tell her I want her and she laughs. She turns so our mounds are rubbing together, our tits mashed between us. Our hands carressing as she kisses me.

"Maybe later girl, if you behave," Her tone is teasing and I tremble. My heart skips a beat... there will be a later!

Remembering beautiful moments....

No comments:

Post a Comment