Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fun and games

Can I tie you up and play games with you? Oh do say yes!

I had fun last night tying up a friend. He has amusing reactions like, squirming and giggling and begging. It's so entertaining to watch.

I rubbed him all over and got him nice and relaxed. He was in a nice calm happy space. Sounds coming out him were ahhhhhh and mmmmm he seemed so peaceful.

Then I pulled out sharp things and the struggling and giggling began. There were a couple yells and some whimpers, and lots of delightful squirming. And he begged, oh that was delicious! The begging was likely one of my favorite parts. Of course when he would start begging I would suddenly suffer some hearing loss... He had to beg really loudly to get what he wanted. HAH!

We played a delightful game together (I like my toys to communicate with me) so we played "Lick or Bite" first I would give a nice lick, then a hard bite. And he would have to pick which he liked better.

Of course my favorite part was when he started begging for harder bites. Or pleaded for a lick. I was, of course, delightfully inconsistent LOL. he would beg for a lick and I would bite him, or he would beg for a harder bite and I would bite him as hard as I could. And lil nibbles all over him.

It was a nice light playful time. Next time I will be much less restrained in my attack. BUt for now I played nice *grins*

1 comment:

  1. *grins reading this entry* ari thinks this would be tons of fun and wishes she could have been in that boys place. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete