Monday, September 7, 2009

Holy Plucker!

WOWEE!

So I mentioned to a friend that I was considering posting on here that I would like to have a volunteer to pluck the hair off my vulva. See I detest shaving and last time I went to get waxed I was burned and bruised by the woman who did the waxing.

My friend immediately volunteered for the positon of plucker. Crazy sadist LOL. Ok it was way to damn fun. I giggled about 75% of the time and yelped and squirmed the other 20% of the time. 5% was spent flying out in space somewhere and I think I was moaning and begging.

My arousal during that time was *ahem* rather apparent and she was happy to slip a gloved finger in my sopping pussy.

Unfortunately we didn't quite get all the hair off, as we got lower and lower on my vulva the pain was sharper and sharper and (for the first time ever) I called my safeword. So strange that such a small amount of pain would cause me, first to fly so incredibly and second, to call out a red.

So now I have a small patch of hair that needs to be waxed off, that will happen tonight before I go to bed. I am almost sad to wax it as we had so much fun plucking each individual hair.

She did mention attacking me with tweezers again in the future and I must admit I am a very willing participant.

Anyone interested in doing this type of activity the items needed are, a pair of latex gloves, a pair of good tweezers and post waxing oil. Of course having a lot of patience and a rolling sticky lint roller to help clean up the hair is important too!

I am a psycho masochist lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment