Wednesday, September 2, 2009

At work

I work a very serious job, I am so normal it is nearly painful.

There are many people there who are wild crazy partiers and you can tell. They have no distinction between work and play and they do not care if they loose their license or their job, they will just get another.

I am cautious at work, I appear to be just a normal boring girl, who comes in does her job and leaves. I am good at what I do and confident, just not a big corporate socializer. At times it is very nice to hide away my kinky side under layers of what society deems as proper or normal. At others I want to scream, stand on my desk and rip my clothes off and masturbate in front of them all. Showing them that I am much more than I appear to be.

I have so many wild urges while at work, I have been known to run to the restroom with my purse and make myself cum before rushing back to my desk. It is fast and messy and I probably should call the mop girl HAH.

After work I can relax and be me.. mom first and kinky bratoid second. So my desires, sexual as they are often get put on the back burner for weeks at a time. It can suck but it is a fact of life.

Love me :)

2 comments:

  1. have something inserted or clamped on while at desk, otherwise when rushing away, have a good toy collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much fun as clamps would be I might end up loosing a nipple to loss of blood flow LOL sometimes I am "trapped" for an hour or two. Insertables are good, having toys in my purse is even better! :)

    ReplyDelete