Friday, September 25, 2009

Masturbation on the Fly

NO time for anything fancy.

Laying in bed. warm and cozy. I imagine I can hear his voice. We only had phone sex 3 or 4 times but I remember the times vividly and they always make me cum.

His voice directs me what to do, "Carress your mound and outer lips lightly, the skin soft under your fingertips. Feel the hunger build. Open your legs to your Master and with light touches show your depths to him. Light touches on your inner lips. Open them and run your fingers lightly over them. Circle your fingers around your little clit, girl. Do not touch it. Light teasing touch all around and around. No touching. Circle slow and soft, deep breath, relax... Lightly touch your hole, is it wet? Good girl, smear the wetness with your fingers, you want Masters cock in your pussy don't you? MMHMM it is good how wet you are. Slide your fingers lightly up to your hood, slide lightly up and pull the hood of your clit back. Baby, take deep slow breaths. I know you want to cum, not yet. Pull your hood back, show your clit to Master. Ahh good girl. Now gently brush your fingertip over it. Side to side baby, barely touch it. Yes I know you want to cum, yes I know you want to fuck. Look at you rubbing your clit. Good girl. Faster now, light and fast, yes. Show Master you want his cock now and CUM. Oh yes your a good girl to squirt like that. Clean your fingers baby I want to hear your sucking..."

Ah fond memories that still get me off everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment