Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lay me down

In the early dawn before the light is fully on us, take me to that sweet grassy spot and lay me down in the cool dew. Allow the fingers of grass to lick my naked skin and carress me softly. The pale blue of the morning sky stretches out above us. The trees bending boughs close to witness the joy of our infatuation.

My cool skin shivering under your touch. Goosepimples rise and fall under your warm hands. Be gentle and loving now, and taste my skin with your soft kisses and small licks. Feel my heat as ecstacy breaks over me, waves crashing on the warmth of my heart. I feel your desire welling up in every touch.

I can not take the intensity and I pull you to embrace me. Hold me tight now and love me. We are here and now, there is no past or future. Only the cool wet grass and our bodies, entwined.

The sunbeams warm the grass, steam rises, and our bodies are enveloped in the spirit of the earth. It calls to us and we answer, our pairing blessed by the great mother.

This is our awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment