Thursday, September 3, 2009

A purple pony and peace on earth :)

Well its official! My 35th birthday is only one month away (October 10th) normally I don't tell anyone it is my birthday, and I don't get anything I want. Last year for the first time I told people it was my birthday and I got everything I wanted and more! (I really am so spoiled) So seek and ye shall find!

Oh in case anyone is wondering about the title those items are things I have asked for in the past and I DO own a purple pony (he is cutie patootie) a big thank you my first Dom for that, and the peace on earth is an ongoing project!

My Birthday Wishlist

One spanking (if I miss count will you start over please)

One fist inserted in my pussy until I orgasm like a crazy woman.

Sexy kisses with a pretty girl (you know who you are)

Nipple nibbles!

A good flogging (someday I will have my own flogger)

A wartenburg wheel! (I covet my neighbour's wheel! Please help me stop sinning*snickering*)

My hair pulled until I am gasping for release.

Marks! (I always wanted good marks in school)

A use for my pretty purple vetwrap.

A boy to tie up and tease for a few hours. (hmm this might "tie" in with the wish above)

A shopping trip for sexy lingerie with sexy friends! (whether we buy anything or not I just wanna goooooo)

A massage.

A foot rub.

Someone to shop for a strap-on with me (I have a whole big fantasy in my head around that one too)

Oooo and I want to go watch strippers, male or female doesn't matter, I have never been and want to go so badly! (private strip teases are welcome!)

Yep that should take about a year to accomplish LOL good thing it is a wishlist and not a NEEED list.

No comments:

Post a Comment