Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dirty Dreamer

This morning I woke from an unusual dream. It was so hot I masturbated and came like 4 times.


In my dream I was a man and standing it front of a mirror. I was stroking my penis, I was cumming in great huge wads of semen. Each time a spurt came I could feel it welling from deep inside until it rushed up the length of my penis and exploded out of the hole. I could feel my hands (I had to use both to stroke myself) stroking my cock from the inside. WOW!


Maybe I was a man in a former life? Maybe I have weird dreams, and maybe I just enjoy watching men cum so much and feel like I am being deprived of this activity right now so my sub-concious is pushing that bit out in my dreams.

Or MAYBE (and this is most likely) I'm a horny crazy girl who needs to get laid! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment