Monday, September 28, 2009

A cure for boredom

We had been playing for awhile and neither of us was really in the mood for the usual, hump and cuddle session. Boredom was setting in, we needed a change.

I eyed him up, he was in only a pair of briefs, I was in a pair of silky panties and a satin bra.

I stood up and pulled my panties off, there was a small hole near the waistband. I stick my thumb in and pull, tearing them in a long gash. I grin at him. He looks surprised at my destruction of a pair of underwear.

He looks even more surprised when the gash expands and I have torn my knickers into two silky strips of cloth.

"Give me your hands bad boy." He blinks surprised, we have never played this game before. I tie his hands together with one strip and tell him to get on his knees. He struggles to comply and once he is is on his knees I circle behind him and push him forward roughly. He lands on his elbows and cries out in surprise. I am tying his ankles together and he is starting to protest. "Hun what are you doing"

"Sexy boy, what does it look like I am doing? I am tying you up in my underwear so I can rape you!" He laughs a bit nervously and starts to say something else but I have taken off my bra and use it to gag him, bunching it up in the middle and tying it around his head. I am tempted to use it like reins and ride him like a pony, maybe later.

I stand back and look over my work. Ankles bound in a thin strip, hands bound, boy on elbows and knees. His briefs are still in place and I can see his erection plainly underneath. He turns to look up at me, he looks so puzzled, a bit worried, but very turned on! Goody!

I run my hands down his back and under his tummy. Sliding back up to pinch his nipples. He groans against the gag and his hips thrust a bit. This makes me smile, I push my boobs against his ass, I know he can feel my hard nipples through his underwear. Those have got to go.

I reach over to my mending kit and pull out my small scissors, "Hold still boy." I slide the cold steel down his spine to his waistband and underneath along the crack of his bum. He is shuddering and I am dripping wet. This is hot, I slide the cool steel scissors back out and cut through the waistband and into the cotton fabric with a sharp SNIP sound. He jumps a bit as I let the sharp tip of the scissors touch his skin.

I grab the cut edges and pull, tearing them apart with a loud ripping sound. I rip all the way to the Y front and get caught up on a seam. I laugh evilly and slide the cool steel of my scissors of his balls. He is shaking his head frantically and mumbling against the gag as I carefully snip through the rest of his underwear, the scissors grazing past the length of his cock to snip the waistband in two.

I withdraw the scissors from his delicate bits and set them aside. That was fun making him squirm! I grab each half and tug them down his thighs to his knees. His cock is hard and bobbing between his legs. I give it a quick squeeze with a cool hand before kneeling back to decide what to do next. He waggles his hips at me.

I swat his butt playfully. "You are such a naughty boy." I hear him groan and I swat the other cheek lightly. His hips thrust and his cock swings. I start spanking him harder, rubbing after each swat with my hands. My hands are sliding into his butt crack and rubbing over his butthole. Running my hands lower over his taint and balls to touch the base of his cock.

"MMMM you are yummy and I am going to fuck you." I grab a butt plug and start dripping lube into his crack. My fingers push the lube into his ass and I lube up the plug. It feels cold, fun! He will feel it stretching him and filling him. I push the plug slowly into his ass, watching him hump at air with his bulging hard cock. I fuck his ass slowly and then push the plug in all the way and spank him a  few times.

His hips are thrusting and I am going crazy with lust, I push him flat to the floor and climb on top rubbing my tits all over his back and my pussy all over his ass. With my fingernails I dig into his butt cheek as my other hand slips under him and strokes his cock.

He is grunting as I rub my pussy against his bum and bite his shoulder. His cock is pumping in my hand and I feel him tensing and his thrusting increases. My hand a tight fist around his shaft, I grab the plug and fuck him hard. His cum spurts out all over my hand as he yells and bucks his hips.

Bucking bronco boy. I hold on with teeth and nails as he continues to fuck and spasm, until just as suddenly it is over and he is laying under me gasping.

I untie my bra and free his mouth. Grabbing the scissors I cut his wrists and ankles free. He lays there looking at me curiously as I get up and start tidying. My pussy is soaked and I am horny as hell.

"Where did that come from," he asks as he rises and pulls the plug from his ass.

"Oh I was bored, now take me for dinner, I am hungry." I smile up at him, for some reason I don't want to get off yet. I will make him please me later....


Yes it is true, it was my first real experience Topping, about 12 years ago now. I had no idea what I was doing really, but we both enjoyed ourselves and that was what mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment