Sunday, October 4, 2009

Anytime this month works :)

I am re-posting my list as the last one got a bit buried. So far I have been delighted to receive several of my wishes and these are the types of gifts that a girl can never have enough of  :) I am of course open to receiing gifts that aren't on my list as well LOL. Please remember everything I do requires consent, if you don't know what that means or how to get it, just ask me, I am happy to explain.


My Birthday Wishlist




One spanking (if I miss count will you start over please)



One fist inserted in my pussy until I orgasm like a crazy woman.



Sexy kisses with a pretty girl (you know who you are)



Nipple nibbles!



A good flogging (someday I will have my own flogger)



A wartenburg wheel! (I covet my neighbour's wheel! Please help me stop sinning*snickering*)



My hair pulled until I am gasping for release.



Marks! (I always wanted good marks in school)



A use for my pretty purple vetwrap.



A boy to tie up and tease for a few hours. (hmm this might "tie" in with the wish above)



A shopping trip for sexy lingerie with sexy friends! (whether we buy anything or not I just wanna goooooo)



A massage.



A foot rub.



Someone to shop for a strap-on with me (I have a whole big fantasy in my head around that one too)



Oooo and I want to go watch strippers, male or female doesn't matter, I have never been and want to go so badly! (private strip teases are welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment