Saturday, October 17, 2009

Denial

Oh how sweet that word. I love to be denied pleasure.. for some reason it makes getting it finally so much more intense.

I have not had an orgasm in 2 weeks. When recently asked the longest I have ever gone my response was 6 months.

I had just split from my first dominant and I was trained to cum only when he desired it. I had "forgotten" how to cum on my own. That and when I had forced him from my home, and removed the bonds between us I had crumpled to the floor and experienced for the first time a love loss. I "keened" it was an intensely painful experience, and I spent nearly a year regaining my sense of self.

Orgasms was something I needed to reclaim and it wasn't until I was speaking with a Dominant friend who then asked me how long since I had orgasmed (as I was eating mass quantities of chocolate) that I realized my last orgasm had been at J's command. He immediately told me to go cum 3 times, which I did and I felt much better afterward. It took me about another 6 months to regulate my masturbation so that I was cumming with any regularity.

I have had another Dominant since then and a Master and a Mistress, and a few lovers... Master had the biggest effect of all of them on my self love. None of them practiced denial so I never had to go through such a strange bondage through orgasm again.

I am currently being denied. It is making me lusty. I am on edge and antsy and I want to fuck so badly I think I will die. I expect that my first orgasm will be a flood and I best bring some waterproof sheets and plenty of towels. Denial causes a river in me LOL.

The begging has commenced and I am ready to cum at a moments notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment