Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Penis

Male genitals make up fully half of the sex organs I am most fond of, with vulvas firmly filling the other half.

I like to think I am true split. I want both equally for entirely different reasons. That however is a different discussion.

Tonight I must discuss the penis.

Ah that most obvious of sex organs, I often wonder if the phrase "stand proud" originated in an erection. One of my favorite things about male reproductive organs are the various names used to describe them. I find it delightful!

We have penis which is the true medical term along with the more specific description of glans and testicles etc. (I don't want to stray from the shaft to far)

Cock, dick, shaft, peter, pecker, pork, dong, schlong, man-meat, sausage, prick, weiner, wee-wee, are al varients of the above. I'm so sure that there must be dozens more.

I like the names people give their dicks. Here are the most memorable for me.

Purple headed love warrior, yes that was all one name, he would sometimes call it his one eyed monster too.

Winky, binky and jack. Not the most original, but fun.

John, as in, I need to use the John (that was my hint to meet him in the bathroom so we could fuck) or hey how is John doing? Is he still as tall as ever? Yes I quite liked this one.

Thor, thunder, and Ceasar, the latter was indeed in reference to a conquering emperor. Ambitious boy he was LOL!

Thumper, that was fun.

Pokey as in I poke you pokey, not "Pokey the little puppy" although that would have made me chuckle.

Igor, I was informed it was because he leaned to one side and had a big eye.

Cyclops the Invicible, yes he had a bit of a thing...

Spock, because he could love long and prosper (one of my favs, he was so fun.)

So if any men reading this, or women, would like to share theirs or their partners penis name I would ADORE hearing it! Either in the comments or email, your pick.

Who knows I may use your cock name in my next story *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment