Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wait a minute

I am at a complete loss. I do not understand why people lie. It makes no sense to me at all.

Why tell me you have done something when you have not. Why lie to me about your age, height, body type, religion, orientation, marital status.. any of it? I don't understand.

I recently found three former lovers lying to other people. Stupid lies, about age and appearance. You can't change your age hun, it's just a number really. As for putting up a picture of yourself from 10 years ago... don't you think they will figure this one out?

This allows me the ability to cast all interaction between us in doubt. It is now overshadowed by your lies. Even though your lies were not directed at me!

I am a very open minded accepting person. Deception is not required to gain my friendship. Attempts to manipulate me with lies will only lead to my scepticism and red flag you. I don't play with people who have red flags.

If you lie to me, you immediately remove my ability to consent. Everything you do from the lie forward is non-consensual.

Is it how you get off? Do you fear I will reject you?

I will tell you this, if you lie to me, I will find out. Maybe not today, tomorrow, or next week. I will find out at some point, and when I do, I WILL walk away. Thats right, your fear of rejection will become a reality.

Oh and you.. the cheater who denied me the truth.. you hurt me, yes you do. Everytime I discover a new liar another piece of my trust in basic humanity just dies. You are a soul thief, stealing bits of my life, of my precious time and energy.

Are you proud of being one of the crowd of common thieves? Or being a non-exceptional person, who schemes and spins yarns to get what they want? Do you steal candy from children too? Despicable!

Ask for what you want, state your truth clearly. These are the people I willingly accept into my life. These are the extraordinary lovers, friends, and play partners that I will devote time and energy to.

Liars, are forever banned from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment