Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn is lovely!

Fall is forever my favorite season. Even though I adore sunshine, and I thing summer is a great time to be hot and go to the beach in barely there clothing. Autumn is truly my season. Why? I like the colours of the leaves as they turn, I like fog, I like thanksgiving, I like Halloween. And most importantly its my birthday! There is one more reason I love fall... I can hide the marks better.

I have this great friend I scene with who has a knack for leaving marks in very precise places. During the summer I showed up in a sundress and advised him he could mark me everywhere the fabric covered. I was delighted when I put my dress back on after our playtime and the marks were all perfectly concealed. Yea!

Now it is long sleeved season and I am free to be marked in the most delicious ways. OOOooOO I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment