Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tease

I can tease as well as be teased!

I was taking him to his first party at a private club I frequented. I had dressed him and together we looked so hot.

He was driving and my hand was on his thigh, stroking softly up and down his leg. I turned and looked at him, damn he is so handsome. An evil little grin played over my lips.

"You can't fuck me there"

He glanced at me, startled.

"You are not allowed to fuck me, you can only fuck me when I say you can."

He smiled at me a bit nervously. "ok"

And then we were there and everyone was coming inside and I had friends around me and I was introducing him and laughing and joking with them.

Someone wandered by with a bag full of silk scarves and I asked him to tie me up. He made sure my friend was ok with it and then pounced on me. It was fun, I play well with this man although usually I tie him up.

He bound me to a metal frame and then rubbed me all over until I had an orgasm. Then he let me go, I hugged him and kissed him.

Returning to my friend I pulled him into a side room and tossed him on a sofa, straddling him and rubbing my hot and lust filled body all over him. His eyes were sparkling with desire and his hands kept cupping my ass and squeezing my breasts.

I hopped off him and grabbed a sex machine. I set it up in a corner of the room and directed him to sit beside me. He sat down and watched me climb on board the monkey rocker. I rocked my way to 3 orgasms before he just couldn't contain his excitement anymore and he pulled me off onto the bed with him. He placed my hands on the wall and crawled between my legs and licked and sucked all the juices from my pussy. His tongue brought me to the edge again and I moved away, wanting to hold onto the hunger.

I pushed him back when he tried to get up off the bed and yanked his shorts down to reveal his raging hard on. Yehaw! I went to town sucking and licking and biting his cock. He was groaning and moaning so loud we soon had an audience. I kept increasing the intensity until I was sure he was going to blow and then clambered on top of him and let his cock twitch and slither between my lips. Not allowing him to penetrate me just feel my heat and wet juice dripping, rubbing so his cock rubbed my clit, I came on him in a big gush and he moaned and whimpered. I slipped back down to suck my girl gush off him and then pulled away.

"No fucking till we get home, big boy."

I cleaned the machine and talked to a few friends. Did a sexy little dance and teased a few girls.
Then it was time to go.

When we got home I could tell he was tired and wanted to sleep, but I was raring to go and we still hadn't fucked. I pulled my clothes off and helped him out of his.

I pushed him to the bed and clambered on top of him. His hard cock trapped under my pelvis, he reached his hands back to grab my ass. I grabbed his hands and gave him a stern look. "NO touching!"

I rubbed my pussy on his cock and let him feel how wet I was. He was watching me and groaning and I was squeezing my tits. He opened his mouth and leaned forward to suck on my nipples. I squirmed away from him.

"NOO you can only lick them."

I let the tip of his cock push inside me slowly while I fed him my boobs. He licked the nipples in slow circles and then suddenly he was sucking. I jerked back and pinched his nipple hard!

"I said only licking!"

"I'm sorry goddess, I'm sorry it slipped."

I slid his cock all the way inside me and he writhes and moans as I twist his sensitive nipples.

"How can it slip? hmm?"

"I! I forgot!" He is gasping now and trying to hump me, I have relaxed into him and we bounce without him moving inside me.

"No more nipples for you for awhile, forgettful boy"

And then I begin to ride him in long slow strokes. He is gasping and groaning and trying to speed me up by thrusting faster.

"Do you want to lick my nipples again."

He bites his lip and nods up at me, his hips still thrusting.

"Then stop trying to make me go faster boy, I will fuck you how it pleases me."

He whimpers and his frantic thrusting stops. I lean forward and rub my nipples one at a time on his extended tongue. He is whimpering and looking up and me and shuddering. I fuck a bit faster and gasp as I cum on his cock.

I reach between us dip my fingers in my pussy juice and lick them. Leaning away from his mouth I scoop up more of my cum and smear it over my nipples. He is whining now and eyeing up my nipples. I lean forward and rub my cum coated nipple on his lips.

"Suck them clean."

His mouth is greedily sucking my nipples and I am fucking him in long hard strokes. His hands creep up and squeeze my tits and I allow him this. I am cumming again and squirting all over his cock.

Suddenly I am on my back and he has taken over, I know he can't stand it anymore.

"That's right boy, take me now and make us cum."

He fucks me hard and fast, gasping as he pushes us both over the edge into ecstasy. He collapses and lays on top of me panting.

That was one hot night...

No comments:

Post a Comment