Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love my butt

Ahhhh yes I do love my bum. From my great round cheeks to the sensitive crack, right down to the sensitive rosebud...

Spank, flog, scratch, bite, cane, tickle, fuck... mmmmmm it's all good!

Butt sex is very good.. I am happy of the recent reminder. Thank you much :)

The denial continues.. I was recently fucked six ways from Sunday, and denied orgasm the entire time. I want to cum so badly I am ready to scream and am sending begging messages continuously. I have been trying to convince him that I want it. So far I have failed.

His dick in my hand and balls in my mouth, failed. His pecker stroked and prostrate massaged, failed. His cock in my mouth and my finger in his ass, failed.

(omg I am dripping wet typing this out)

His peter in my pussy, failed. His dong in my ass, and me sobbing and begging to cum, failed. Ah! The agony!

Success is imminent I shall not give up! Cock ring and butt toys are next... if I please him... I can gush... oh please oh please oh please!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment