Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Crypt

"C'mon Sara it will be fun, and private..."

Mark was trying to convince me that going for a midnight picnic in the old graveyard was a good idea. He was not doing a great job so far.

"The beach is private to Mark"

He shrugged, and started packing a bag with thermos full of hot cocoa and snacks. I grabbed a few blankets from the hall closet and we got in the car, Mark was driving.

"This is not the way to the beach." I frowned and looked out into the darkness, trees were crowding close around the road and my imagination was already starting to run away with me.

He just smiled and placed his hand on my thigh, trying to be reassuring I suppose. I tried to relax and not think about the dead bodies in the ground.

We pulled to the side of the road and he flashed a quick smile at me as he shut the car off, his teeth gleaming bright white in the surrounding gloom. I shivered and grabbed the bag, opening my door and slipping out into the cool moonless night. I was glad I had brought blankets.

A thick fog began creeping across the ground as we slipped between a gap in the fence and we surveyed the old tombstones poking out of the earth, senseless to mark someones passing with a stone that will last much longer than their own life did.

The trees have been slowly taking this space back and the grass is growing long. We wander through the yard, stumbling over a tumbled stone, until we get to the entrance of a large stone mausoleum. I am gripping Mark's hand tight and he is grinning, he likes it when I need him to feel safe.

I spread out one of the blankets next to the wall, the fog is very thick now and I can barely see. Mark is blending in as he wore all black and he has such dark hair.

"Sara I forgot to lock the car I will go do that." He wanders off and leaves me all alone. I am stuck watching the fog roll in thicker and waiting for him to return.

I shiver and wrap the second blanket around me, when I hear him returning. He is silent as he comes out of the darkness and I can only see the pale glow of his skin as he settles onto the blanket in front of me. His features blurry in the fog, he reaches for me and touches fingertips over my face. His hands are cold and I shiver and pull the blanket tighter.

He moves closer and I notice for the first time how good he smells, all earthy and like clear water. He pulls me into his embrace and I cuddle close against him. He feels so strong and I am lulled into a feeling of safety. His face is buried in my hair and he is smelling me and making yummy sounds. I mmmm right back at him. I turn and kiss his cold lips, tangling my fingers in his hair and pressing close. He has never felt so good and never been so passionate. I guess this was a good idea!

I press closer and feel his hands sliding up my shirt and cool fingers pinch my nipples, I arch my back and break our kiss to gasp at the intensity of it. His lips are kissing along my jawline and down my throat. I feel him bite just above my collar bone, I shudder and surrender to him. My hands slide under his shirt and caress his back, shivering as he feels so cold. He pulls my shirt up and kisses my breasts, cool lips tracing over my skin and making goosebumps. He lays me back gently on the blanket and murmurs soft loving words.

I feel a sense of unease as he kisses my lips harder, his lips are so firm, and stone cold. I try to move away and realize I am trapped under him. I struggle to move my head and pull back far enough to get a good look, his eyes flash open, startling grey-blue eyes gaze back at me. Mark's eyes are brown.

I scream and struggle wildly against him, it is like fighting stone. He moves only to place a hand over my mouth and to smile down at me. His teeth glitter white and I am startled by the long canines.

"We were having such lovely picnic darling. Don't ruin it by fighting me, we were just getting to the best part."

His voice is mesmerizing me, like silk it flows over me, soft and smooth. Staring into his calm eyes I feel the peace restored within me and I relax... wondering in a small corner of my mind if I have gone crazy. The thought is to far away and doesn't stir enough emotion to cause any action.

His lips are carressing my cheek and his cold hands are sliding over my body and setting my senses on fire. He kisses down my throat to my bared chest and his lips feel so gentle and soft. His teeth are sharp and I barely feel him puncture the skin of my breast. He licks the wound and now his tongue is warm with my blood. I feel him drawing blood through the two small holes.. he is warmer now and his hands are questing between my legs, my hips rock and I revel in his touch. His tongue is licking my nipple and I am shuddering as his fingers slide inside and press deep. Gasping in pleasure as his teeth graze my nipple and his thumb slides, wet from my juices, over my clit.

He shifts and is pulling his cock free of his pants, he is hard and I am ready to feel him inside me. Arching my back as he slides inside, two long strokes and I am cumming. I cry out and dig my nails into his back. His pale grey eyes are staring into my bright green gaze, I see nothing but his eyes as I am transported in waves of desire.

I hear a low growl from him and he bites me again just above my nipple, drawing my blood as he sucks the tiny punctures and my nipple. I am straining to meet each of his thrusts. His hand squeezes my breast and the other tangles in my hair. He growls louder and I feel him spasm inside me, I clench my muscles triggering my own orgasm.

So gently now he withdraws, and wraps me back in my blankets. I am cold and sleepy, it must be very late... I curl up on my side and look at him in the fog, unable to keep my eyes open I drift off to sleep..

I awake the next day warm in my own bed. I sit up and stretch, looking around and wondering how I got home... the last thing I remembered was Mark going to lock the car.. I wonder what he spiced the cocoa with. I stumble out of bed and notice how sore and weak I feel. Crossing to stand naked in front of the mirror I am shocked by the deep purple bruises covering my bruises.

Wait until I see him again I think, snatching my phone from my bag and sending him a text that read only "Bad boy" a few moments later he responds with "good girl". I grin and toss my phone in my bag to jump in the shower.

Stephan watches her from the window and sees her grin at the text. He likes this one and will keep her as a toy for a long time... He is so glad he got that silly boy out of his way..

Halloween is coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment