Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sore Butt

Last night I was spanked twice.

First time being spanked I was partially encased in pallet wrap with another girl. We were facing each other, boobs squished in together, pussy's rubbing together. It was hot and sexy and the gorgeous woman who had us stuck together was smacking our asses alternately with paddle and crop.

Being the sadistic switch I am, everytime gorgeous would spank me I would giggle maniacally and swat my fellow captive on the butt. Of course I was in the perfect position to do so! She in turn would squirm and laugh because I was laughing and this would make our pussys slide against each other. We were all laughing and having a great time.

We ended up tumbled together and getting each other off while licking and biting each others nipples, all the while our orchestrating Top fingered and rubbed our pussy's.

It was a delicious squirmy wiggling fun time.

The next spanking was solo and much harder and more intense.

Same Top, (I think I am in lust) and same position (arms extended over my head.) This time I am in a pair of very nice soft, fabric cuffs and hooked to the suspension hook of an A frame. Balancing on the balls of my feet and awaiting the strikes to start. Same tools are shown to me and I am ready.

She starts hitting my ass with the crop and I start dancing and laughing. I simply can not help it.. I ooo and ahh and sway as she rubs the spots she hit and then starts striking again and I abandon myself to endorphines and laughter.

She asks if it is to much and I say noooooooo more (meaning omg please hit me again!). She laughs and comments that I am fun to play with and I am delighted to hear she is enjoying this as much as I am.

She switches to the paddle and I am squealing and laughing and squirming and dancing and thanking the goddess for granting me flexibility (think back bowed and twisting). I know there are people around me watching and laughing and commenting and it only serves to push me further into my headspace.

This is one of my birthday spankings, we didn't count and I didn't expect to be able to count. I am so pleased with how it all went down... even if today my butt is tender. As I sit here and type the memories flood back and my senses reel in the sweet glory of her attention.

Thank you for the sweet gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment