Monday, October 5, 2009

Glittering Star

This is for a certain star that wandered my way one day and was kind enough to shed his glittering light into a darkness I was feeling. Thank you, I hope you always know how much I appreciate your friendship.

We had met previously at several very public events, munches mostly. I knew his reputation definitely preceeded him and that he was highly respected. He knew I had not scened in a year and a half, I was nervous, and I was in nearly dire need of pain stimulus. I had a chaperone accompany me to his place to scene, she was someone I trusted (and still do explicitly).


We negotiated, I expressed my concerns as I had not scened in so very long. My thoughts were that I would top out quickly and that my pain tolerance would be very low. We looked over his floggers, he asked my preferences, a pair of new vampire gloves he had made became part of the scene. Wartenburg wheel which was one of my favorites. A few crops, I declined needles, and declined on the canes.


We were ready and I still had my clothing on... he looked at me expectantly, I shivered, this was all so new after being a slave. I disrobed, thinking that I better move it before he decides he doesn't want to play.


His spanking bench was set up in the middle of the room and I turned and bent over it. I could feel his hands slide over my skin, I was warm but felt so cold inside. Fear was cresting like waves inside me, beating against the inside of my skin. I gripped the bench and he started to spank me with his bare hands. I was fairly silent, and very still, absorbing the pain and allowing it the resonate inside me like nearly forgotten music. My skin felt warm and tingly and I could feel myself beginning to reach into his swing. Asking for more, craving everything he could give me.


I felt the leather falls carress over my ass, he trailed them up and down my back. I trembled in anticipation. I had told him I wanted thud, and I knew he was about to give it to me. Shifting my weight slightly I bent forward and rested on my elbows. The strokes began.


Hard, slow beats of the flogger against my ass.. I was enchanted with the rhythm, with the way he varied the tempo and intensity. I relaxed and let go of my fear and opened myself up to the glorious sensations. I was drifting, the thud, THUD of his flogger lulling me. Trance like I move back so I am resting on my hands, and he begins beating my back. It is unlike anything I have felt before, I am perfectly still and I must be nearly silent, I am internalizing all of this pain and feeling his energy flow down through the falls of the flogger and into me. It is a slow burn that grows in it's intensity as he thuds harder and harder into me.


He switched to a bunny fur flogger, rubbing it over my reddened and swollen skin. I am rocking my hips and swaying and moaning softly. The cool fur feels so good against my back and bum. Then I feel a WHUMP as he hits me with it, still soft but with a definite thud. I like this and say green, he hits me with it several more times and I feel the tension start leaving my body. I start shedding the last of the restraints that were left from Master.


His heavy flogger is back in his hands and he is striking me harder and faster. I am gasping and arching my back, wanting more.. oh please I need so much more. He is talented with his flogger and I feel like a puppet on a string. It is good we negotiated before hand, and good I brought a chaperone. I am utterly defenseless against his assault, and I have no desire for anything but the continuing fall of those wicked thumping leather strips against my sensitive skin.


He trades the flogger back to the bunny flogger, rubbing me with it as he asks if I am ok, I respond yes and nod. He asks if I want to continue and I say yes. I hear his soft chuckle and the bunny is removed from my burning hot skin.


He replaces it with a crop. This is cruel I think and tears smart as I squirm a bit and lean forward on my elbows to hold myself still. His crop is between my legs and swatting my inner thighs, it is to much and I call "YELLOW" He stops immediately. His hand is on the small of my back, he has dropped the crop. He brushes the hair out of my face and looks in my eyes. I am panting, "please not there, please not the crop inside my thighs" His response is OK. His hands are rubbing my flaming skin. He gives me a few minutes to gather myself and I take several deep breathes and nod my head that I am ready to continue.


He picks up the crop and taps me on my butt with it a few times, assuring himself and me that I am ok. Then he starts making welts on my ass and the back of my thighs. I am crying out with every strike now and the pain is sudden and sharp, orgasmic in its release. I am flying higher than ever and I am still feeling his control over the entire scene. Confident now that my needs will be respected I shudder as I release all the pent up fear and soften into a deep submissive state.


His flogger is back again, has he switched to a heavier one? It feels like an even deeper thud and I am utterly mindless as his attack on my back and bottom continues.


He flogged and cropped and spanked me for over two and a half hours on my back. Then he wrapped me in a blanket and had me sit on the spanking bench and sip water. I relaxed and drifted and felt my attention wander for a moment.. the water felt so nice and cool trickling down my throat, my ass and back were on fire and it felt like maybe the water was pouring down the inside of me when it should be on the outside.


That was when he picked up the wartenburg wheel. I set the empty glass aside as he approached me with a sly smile on his face. "Didn't you say that you liked this little toy." Mute with eager anticipation I let the blanket fall open at my chest and lean back thrusting my breasts towards him. He responds by rolling the wheel across my nipple and I gasp and close my eyes. Delicious sharp edge of pain, so cruel and so very neccessary to my being. I soak it up as he drags the pointy wheel over my boobs, poking in a pattern only he can discern. I am shuddering and gasping and begging him with every cell in my body for more.


He is laughing at my response and I can do nothing to hide it. I am defenseless again and vulnerable, and I feel infinitly safe. He stops and puts on a vampire glove. I am shaking uncontrollably in desire. He starts by gripping my shoulder in that wicked grasp, points digging into my skin. I am transported to another place, and this begins my love of vampire gloves.


The next hour is spent scratching and poking and tormenting my breasts, tummy, tops of my thighs, and all my front bits. The wheel, the gloves, and a crop that is expertly wielded.


The scene slows and ends, I sit wrapped in the blanket and he is kneeling in front of me and I am hugging him. I am so glad I followed my instincts and allowed this scene to take place.


Blissed out I slowly dress and then sit on the couch between him and my chaperone. Warmth and comfort surrounds me, I am pleasantly achy and stretch my legs out, flexing different muscles as I slowly drift back to earth. The room is filled with soft conversation and I am lulled.

Just a small note, this was likely the longest scene I have personally bottomed in and I still had marks 3 weeks later. I enjoyed every moment, even when I yellowed I enjoyed the response, and that I was confident to continue the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment