Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I bought myself a new toy today. It is called a Fulcrum Flame. A smaller pocket knife, a bit flashy (like its owner) an interesting way to click it open, and an interesting hilt that fits in my hand perfectly. The steel is cold to the initial touch but warms quickly.

I adore knife play, there is something intensely erotic to me about the feel of cold steel. So hard and sharp, unforgiving. I get creamy just thinking about it.

I am laying in bed at this moment running the edge of it over my skin and getting very aroused. It is quite sharp, although I believe it should be sharper. The actual blade is black so only the edge and point shine in glow of the monitor. The point is very nice... I touch it to my nipple and sigh softly. Delicious, and the memories it brings up are bright and startling.

It has been months since my knife scene at a local club and I think I need to repeat it again soon. I found the bits of my clothing in my closet the other day. I keep them and when I need a rush I open the bag and run the pieces through my hands. The rope collar is visible from where I am laying. I pick it up often to feel the prickly and stiff work rope and steel clasp.

Sharp pointy things excite me.

I have a strong desire to drip wax on a body and then use my blade to scrape it off their skin. I want to glide the sharp edge over their skin and watch the reactions. Hmm perhaps I should erect a sign up sheet.

I want to share the joy.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to making my birthday a happy one. My last year has been amazing and wonderful and I can only believe this one will be even more incredible. The list of events I attend has grown over the last year and I have found a few private spaces that I enjoy playing in and one public space.

See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment