Thursday, October 29, 2009

Devoured

His tongue presses into my mouth as her hands tangle in my hair and pull my head back. My clothing has been torn off me and tossed aside.

Bared to thier hunger.

I am trapped firmly between them. While my neck is exposed he growls and bites me, hard. I squeak and struggle but am held firmly.

Human bondage.

She is holding me by my hair and biting my shoulder while her fingernails scrape my butt cheek. I squirm and gasp and plead. "Please! OHH Please! Help me!"

Their laughter mingles as he slips lower and bites my nipple and her tongue teases the nape of my neck. Shivering uncontrollably as she kicks my legs apart and he rubs his cock head on my slippery cunt. My body betrays my lust to them.

He is thrusting inside me and her nails are raking across my scalp as she tightens her grip. Her breasts squished against my back and the scent of our mixed desire spurns my passion to new heights.

Whimpering and begging, I feel her hand slip down and she pokes her finger in my bum and uses her fingertips to feel my juices coating his dick. I am in orgasmic bliss.

Crying now, and begging for release. The response is harder fucking and his teeth at my throat, gnashing and scraping the flesh. She is squeezing my tits and my nipples are poking out and rubbing hard into his chest.

Rocking my hips hard between them, I am squirting and screaming in ecstasy. Shuddering as her nails scrape hard down my back, I am launched into orbit. Endorphine high obliterating all senses excepting pleasure.

Yes... this is what I crave tonight. Come feed your desires in my lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment