Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ganged up on

There is something to be said for coercing a willing victim!

The beautiful woman was putting on her shirt again, I had scened with her twice already and the first time it was her idea, the second time I practically begging her to take her clothes off and spank me. She was willing thank goodness heh.

I was sitting recovering from said spanking when she put her shirt on. The girls around me seemed as distressed as I was by this event.

Together we convinced her to take her shirt off and join us in semi-private for a three against one, girl sex session. I am sure you can imagine how difficult it was to persuade her. Lube toys and gloves were grabbed, and soon we were ready for her.

She was laying naked in the middle with one of us on either side licking, sucking and biting her sexy breasts and nipples. A third girl was between her legs, licking her clit and fingering her. Out came a vibrating bullet and that got rubbed first on her nipple and then on her clit. She was so hot and we all commented on how sexy she was.

We rotated around, taking turns sliding fingers into the sexy woman's juicy pussy. A bottle of lube was being used liberally and we were all intent on pleasing this woman that had done so much that night to please me. My fingers buried in her, first one, then two, then three. I could have probably fisted her, my hands are small but she had stated that she didn't want anything huge. It was so yummy to have her grinding and humping into my fingers, her moans were coming faster. She would giggle every so often and we were all getting steamy hot pleasuring her.

Her orgasms came hard, and after the first one she begged us to stop but we just couldn't, we needed more from her and we could tell she had more. I looked at my co-conspirators and kept thinking "dayam I love my life" the bullet in my hand, I watched the girl across from me pull the clit hood back on the girl we were gleefully attacking. I touched it to her bared clitoris and watched her squirm and writhe and moan. So hot and sexy, I rubbed the bullet over the tip of her clit while one girl fucked her with a vibe and the other stroked the shaft of her clit. We pinched her nipples and watched as she flushed bright red and started shaking in throes of orgasm.

After we all cuddled and chatted and touched her gently, bringing her back down gently.

The only thing left to say is mmmmmmm teamwork rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment